Today, we bring you the latest version of our very popular SX Installer app, and to make it even more popular, we have added cool new features, like for example 'launching your Retro Game ROMs for emulators directly from gDrive' and 'parental control' to disable Switch Firmware Updates, and File Browser for those wanting their Switch to be fully kid-safe, so check out the full changelog below and enjoy this nice update from us during your Holidays!
SX Installer v3.02 Changelog
- Fixed issue creating dropbox directories.
- Fixed issue not being able to b-button-exit when using title override instead of forwarder.
- Fixed occasional crash when trying to install games that have corrupted metadata.
- Added support for 9.1.0.
- General font and translation improvements.
- Added option to preload icons.
- Added Help section.
- Added "Recommended" section.
- Added Parental Mode to make app safe for young children.
- Changed game save backup format to store game saves in zip files (much faster syncs to gdrive).
- Disabled sleep when backing up all game saves.
- Added ability to set comments on game save files.
- Improved Retroarch rom loading.
- Rom icon's are now loaded automatically.
SX Server v1.21 Changelog
- Small tweak to allow gDrive API Full Write Access.