Following the release of 4.84.1 REX a new update has been made by Team Rebug with the release of 4.82.4 REBUG REX (& D-REX) with the inclusion of COBRA v8.1 that we seen debut in @Joonie's latest PASTA (DEX) COBRA CFW. This update also corrects a long-standing bug (7 years) that resided in Rebug when trying to install in some region via Recovery Mode. Also PS3Xploit Support has been added (mostly for developer use), these features in REBUG REX and various fixes/changes can be seen below. Along with an overview of features REBUG REX can offer
What’s new since 4.84.1 REX/D-REX?
- Installation issue fix (This has been bugged for the past 7 years due to missing the license agreement for 3 languages including English[UK], Brazilian Portuguese and Turkish. Certain users used to have a problem installing REBUG while on recovery mode, and this is finally resolved!) *no more data corruption error!*
- Font fix: (some old games that use system font now display all letters correctly, Polish letter fix is removed due to this change )
- PS3Xploit support: (The old webkit is brought back to allow PS3Xploit support, HAN can be used)
- REBUG TOOLBOX 2.03.02 MULTI 16 (PS2 Emu swapper’s removed as this became obsolete since Cobra 8.1)
- Cobra 8.1 (Enabled by Default) source available via this link (Stage0 now supports kernel & VSH plugin on both Cobra and non-Cobra mode, loadoptical flag(for BC and SemiBC) is created at all time as long as stage2 is disabled, this is only beneficial to BC/Semi-BC users for those who don’t use COBRA)